The Last 25

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nepotism Alert !!!

So my DH, Rick, decided to start a blog and thought I'd give him a newbie shout out. So I can't promise he'll be as awesome as me, but it's nice to have some guys around.

http://rickswiththeband.blogspot.com/

Surgery is Friday - so wish him luck!!

8 comments:

Alexis said...

I'm following him! His background is awesome!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Oh I'm so there...the only other guy I follow is Jack Shit...can your man handle vagizzle talk? If he can tell him to stop by mine!

Steph said...

I'm following him too, but like Draz said, can he handle all the girlie talk about whootanannys, elongated lady bits and PMS? :)

DB said...

Way to go Rick - my DH just lurks around my blog!!!

Bonnie said...

Hopefully you warned him about us. :)

kagead said...

I'm heading over there now!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Going over to follow Rick. So cool & cute that you are going him a shout. Also I love that you guys are doing this together.

Alison said...

I really like his wife so i'll give him a go!