Linda Happy Bandiversary!! How exciting and how far you have come! I am looking forward to meeting you in Chicago. I agree with you the challenges we do really keep me focused and accountable :) Cheers and I hope you celebrate tonight xo
Happy Bandiversary!!! You are such an amazing woman and are truly an inspiration to each and every one of us. 85 lbs is an amazing loss and I hope that I can follow in your footsteps. I thought it was cute seeing you go into "mommy mode" for a moment. Honestly, you will getting near goal by the time of chicago and just so you know, you look amazing!!
Great blog to celebrate your one year BANDIVERSARY! It is so exciting for new bandsters like me to see your success! You have lost an average of 7+ lbs a month! Wow! Thank you for sharing and CONGRATS again! Enjoy that margarita!!!
You are going to be at goal by Chicago...I can just feel it! And yes, we are competitive and you WHIPPED my butt!! haha! I'm so happy for you, you look BEAUTIFUL and you are so sweet!
I hope it wasn't me (not commenting) now I'm worried! I've been MIA on here. It's been crazy. If it was me... I'm sorry! Monday I go back to work (-new job, hence the crazy busy & vacation = no blogging) so I should have more time to blog. Um, yeah..how messed up is that??? lol
Happy Bandiversary...so glad to have jumped on your "band"wagon. Now I need to catch up on your blog from beginning to end...I know, I'm nuts...It's just what I do for the blogs that I follow. Nice to meet you Linda!
Congratulations on your Bandiversary! Happy Bandiversary!
I 100% agree with what you said, same applies to me.
Congratulations on your weight loss as well! You are such an inspiration!
You have done really really well!
PS: I am very sorry that I did not comment on your blog for a very long time. I was reading through the Google Reader and have been following your journey since as long as I can remember. After reading your last post :-( I will definitely leave comments and give you the same support that you are giving me. I am not sure if you were referring to me but I just want to let you know that I love your blog and that you are truly an inspiration to me. <3 Sorry :-(
Happy Bandiversary! Love your top! I wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog, and of course, appreciate your comments on mine! What an amazing job you've done in a year! Or more, since I TOTALLY count all the pre-surgery work...it's all important...and amazing!
Happy Anniversary (a couple days late! -- just getting caught up!)! What a great vlog and seriously my favorite part was when you were talking to your daughter! Loved it!
I so agree with you about wondering where this journey would have taken us without the support of the blog! I've been thinking about that a lot lately and quite honestly I don't know if I'd really be AS successful as I have been. I know it still would have worked, but you know...
You have done wonderful, you are beautiful and you are SO close.
Linda, you are such an inspiration for me. You're emotions and thoughts on your progress are so real and raw and I appreciate that. You've been a great inspiration for me. Also, I don't see a way for me to contact you privately but I wanted to know where in MD you are because my family lives there and I'll be up in July and would love to grab a coffee or something! PM me if you get a chance!
You are so precious! I love that your daughter interrupted you and you didnt even stop filming!
I cant wait to meet you in chicago. I think that even though it appears you are quiet and very lady like, that it may in fact be YOU with your dress pulled up running around showing off your port.
1. happy one year! 2. look at you sporting the sexy top! looks great!!! 3. you have milky skin.....just sayin' 4. can I carry you around in my pocket all day? you are so freakin' cute - how have i lived without you this long?
I finally got to watch your vlog. Having had the pleasure of meeting you I think that Amy W. might have it right. I'm so glad that we are rooming together in Chicago and am looking forward to hopefully building a friendship. Definitely want to have you and your family over soon to enjoy the pool.
29 comments:
Congrats on your bandiversary! You are doing so great and inspiring soo soo many! Keep it up!
Linda Happy Bandiversary!! How exciting and how far you have come! I am looking forward to meeting you in Chicago. I agree with you the challenges we do really keep me focused and accountable :) Cheers and I hope you celebrate tonight xo
Happy Bandiversary Honey!!!! You have done so well and I can only hope that I can do half as well as you! I cannot wait to meet you in Chicago.
Beautiful vlog!! Congrats on your success and I am so happy for you! Enjoy your margarita. You've earned it. :)
Congrats on your bandiversary. You are an inspiration to all us bloggers. I think I will have a margarita too to celebrate with you!
Wow! You have done an amazing job in one year! I hope I can do the same! Congratulations!
Happy Bandiversary!!! You are such an amazing woman and are truly an inspiration to each and every one of us. 85 lbs is an amazing loss and I hope that I can follow in your footsteps. I thought it was cute seeing you go into "mommy mode" for a moment. Honestly, you will getting near goal by the time of chicago and just so you know, you look amazing!!
Great blog to celebrate your one year BANDIVERSARY! It is so exciting for new bandsters like me to see your success! You have lost an average of 7+ lbs a month! Wow!
Thank you for sharing and CONGRATS again! Enjoy that margarita!!!
Happy Bandiversary!!!
Congrats! What an accomplishment!
You are going to be at goal by Chicago...I can just feel it! And yes, we are competitive and you WHIPPED my butt!! haha! I'm so happy for you, you look BEAUTIFUL and you are so sweet!
I hope it wasn't me (not commenting) now I'm worried! I've been MIA on here. It's been crazy. If it was me... I'm sorry! Monday I go back to work (-new job, hence the crazy busy & vacation = no blogging) so I should have more time to blog. Um, yeah..how messed up is that??? lol
Congrats on one year!!!
Happy Bandiversary...so glad to have jumped on your "band"wagon. Now I need to catch up on your blog from beginning to end...I know, I'm nuts...It's just what I do for the blogs that I follow.
Nice to meet you Linda!
Happy Bandiversary! So awesome you have done so well!
What a soft warm voice!! You need to do more vlogs!
Congrats on your one year...wonderful job! I can only hope to do so well.
wahooo..congratulations!! So true-that food relationship change. So much of what you said was right on for me as well.
I think you should own all of your weightloss-pre and post band. 100+ is awesome!!!
Tina
Congratulations on your Bandiversary! Happy Bandiversary!
I 100% agree with what you said, same applies to me.
Congratulations on your weight loss as well! You are such an inspiration!
You have done really really well!
PS: I am very sorry that I did not comment on your blog for a very long time. I was reading through the Google Reader and have been following your journey since as long as I can remember. After reading your last post :-( I will definitely leave comments and give you the same support that you are giving me. I am not sure if you were referring to me but I just want to let you know that I love your blog and that you are truly an inspiration to me. <3 Sorry :-(
Congratulations...you look beautiful and sounded so different from what I thought...all good though. You are such an inspiration
Happy Bandiversary! Love your top! I wanted to let you know that I love reading your blog, and of course, appreciate your comments on mine! What an amazing job you've done in a year! Or more, since I TOTALLY count all the pre-surgery work...it's all important...and amazing!
Happy Bandiversary !!!
HAPPY BANDIVERSARY (a little late :) )!!!!
you are amazing and beautiful!! congrats! i have no doubt that you will make goal! i too cannot wait to meet you :-)
Happy Anniversary (a couple days late! -- just getting caught up!)! What a great vlog and seriously my favorite part was when you were talking to your daughter! Loved it!
I so agree with you about wondering where this journey would have taken us without the support of the blog! I've been thinking about that a lot lately and quite honestly I don't know if I'd really be AS successful as I have been. I know it still would have worked, but you know...
You have done wonderful, you are beautiful and you are SO close.
I can not wait to meet you in Chicago!
Happy happy happy one year!!!
Linda, you are such an inspiration for me. You're emotions and thoughts on your progress are so real and raw and I appreciate that. You've been a great inspiration for me. Also, I don't see a way for me to contact you privately but I wanted to know where in MD you are because my family lives there and I'll be up in July and would love to grab a coffee or something! PM me if you get a chance!
You are so precious! I love that your daughter interrupted you and you didnt even stop filming!
I cant wait to meet you in chicago. I think that even though it appears you are quiet and very lady like, that it may in fact be YOU with your dress pulled up running around showing off your port.
You are amazing.
Word.
1. happy one year!
2. look at you sporting the sexy top! looks great!!!
3. you have milky skin.....just sayin'
4. can I carry you around in my pocket all day? you are so freakin' cute - how have i lived without you this long?
and 5. you SHOULD count your pre-surgery weight. I do!
I finally got to watch your vlog. Having had the pleasure of meeting you I think that Amy W. might have it right. I'm so glad that we are rooming together in Chicago and am looking forward to hopefully building a friendship. Definitely want to have you and your family over soon to enjoy the pool.
Post a Comment