The Last 25

Friday, June 18, 2010

Picture Test

I'm trying to figure out how I can post via email with pictures. This is supposed to work, so I thought I'd provide some eye candy for a Friday afternoon.
Here's hoping you'll see what I see.


Have a great weekend!

george-clooney.jpg

9 comments:

Steph said...

I can't see the picture, but i can see the red X in the box and I know it is a george-clooney.jpg

Gilly said...

I don't see it either. But I WANT to!

Theresa said...

I can't see it either. I'll just have to use my imagination.

Joey said...

I SEE IT!!! IT'S AWESOME!!

I'm lying, I don't see a thing either...

Linda said...

Sorry ladies! You would think you could use gmail to post a freaking picture on blogger since it's the same company! I'll post it from home later so I don't get the reputation as a tease.

Janice said...

Yes you are a tease! :) I put some great eyecandy on my blog today. What is a Friday for? http://bandedandblogging.blogspot.com/
All of the females in our house drool over him (ages 13 - 50). And when he does a scene with his shirt off...the sighs...my husband is a saint to put up with me. :) Happy weekend!

kagead said...

Mmmmmmmm. George Clooney.....

Janelle said...

Just imagining him is good enough... hahahah

THE DASH! said...

Sigh - no piccies - try again? Lol..