So we had our first United Way jeans day yesterday and I proudly wore my size 14's that Band-Babe sent me. Now I've been in 14's for awhile, but jeans always make it real. Anyway I took a quick shot before I left. It looks like I have a super muffin top, but the jeans are actually loose. My stomach actually has some weird naturally built in muffins right now. Any of you guys have that? All of the sudden my stomach has lots of peaks and valleys, like it coming off in chunks - if I'm brave I'll post a pic of it.
Something about jeans makes people want to talk about my body because I had so many people make weight loss comments yesterday. They were all positive, so it was OK.
If you guys haven't checked out Christine's blog you should. She's has very thought provoking posts and is a band superstar (140's!!). She's also giving away tons of clothes right now.
I have a bad cold and just want to veg, but my house is a disaster so I must clean a little. Hope you guys have a good weekend.



13 comments:
woo! skinny!!
looking good! yeah, i have that chunky middle thing going on right now. my waist is small but right above it looks like pretty scary. and it makes picking out tops so hard right now.
a couple more months and we are in those teeny, tiny chairs.... woo hoo!
Skinny!!! I have the natural muffin top, too. I hate it and can't wait til it goes away! :)
You look great! Jeans can bring out the best or worst in us, can't they! I'm not seeing the muffin, but will take your word on it.
You look great, I don't see any muffin top there!
You look super skinny Linda!
You definitely look like a skinny minny .. nice curves too.. keep up the good work
You are looking so...normal sized!
My issue is not muffin top, I have huge lower tummy...and it is a bit saggy...grrrr
Oh my you look so thin! Wear them proud.
:) You look great!
You look GREAT in those jeans! Congrats!
Whoa you look super skinny!!
WOW!! Who's "skinny" now?
Post a Comment